I haven't taken the time recently to give props to God, so I'll do that right now. I think I haven't done so because little things went wrong, and certain people have pissed me off throughout the year. So it got me out of the mood of being in a thankful and good mood. No more excuses.
I'm thankful for the avenues God has opened up for me this year, especially in terms of my education. I'm thankful for being able to go back to my old job in the meantime. I'm thankful for a good family who supports everything I do. I'm thankful for great friends who have my back, and can have good food and drinks on THURS nights. I'm thankful for meeting a nice Catholic woman, who appreciates me as a Catholic man. I'm thankful to play and sing many types of music, so I can entertain the ladies along with my musically-talented friends.
If I forgot anything, I'll add it later. And thank YOU, for reading and supporting my blog! It kinda feels like old times.
Peace out.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment