Now that I know that Kobe Bryant reads my blog, this goes out to him. Congrats on taking charge of Game 4. Tell Lamar he made some huge plays down the stretch, too. That was the most dunks you've made in 1 game in a long time. I liked that reverse, 2-hand jam. I know you'll be ready to play tonight. I know your killer instinct makes you want to eliminate the Spurs now. Just tell the rest to be ready as well. Lamar, Pau, Fish, Vlad, Sasha, Jordan, Luke, etc. If you jump on the Spurs early, say, a 10-point lead in the 1st half, you guys will win the game. Good luck tonight. GO LAKERS!
~~~~~~~~~~~
It's good to see people blogging regularly again. It's good to see each other's tags and comments. The blog nation is kind of reborn. Reminds me of old times. Since I have more time this summer, I'll try to entertain as much as I can. Let's try to have good times to write about. Keep up the good work, people.
~~~~~~~~~~~
It's THURS. Happy hour tonight is more than likely. Most likely 10pm. Place yet to be determined. Stay tuned to your phone, that's where you'll get the memo. We are celebrating someone's birthday a bit early, and we're okay with that. Let's do this.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment