I was thinking about the days when I blogged virtually every day (except on weekends). I realized that I wrote a lot because I ranted a lot. Looking back at the people, places, and things surrounding me, I had much to rant about. I suppose it was therapeutic in a way. I would also try to relate my rantings with a weird sense of humor. Remember "God's humor"? Then there came a day when I decided to reduce my ranting to a bare minimum, if at all.
Also, I used to blog about my adventures, in which some would try to live vicariously through me. I think this concept still exists to a certain degree. The only difference is that nowadays, I have more know-how and resources to have good adventures compared to previous years. More adventures = more stories. I will try my best to keep going on escapades, for entertainment's sake.
Quality time for "self". This has been my recurring theme. I'm cutting back more and more on the time and effort spent working on projects not of my own. There also was a day when I decided to stop spreading myself too thin. Enough was enough. I look at it as another "rebuilding" phase for me. Hence, my current attitude.
Which segways into my current (nurse) schooling. I must keep my eyes on the prize. I won't let anyone or anything derail that plan. I have a few distractions now, but I won't let them ever get out of hand. If they do, I will have to let them go. I have a feeling that a sequence of good events will happen once I'm done.
I have a long way to go in terms of attaining my goals. But I feel a sense of satisfaction just going through the journey this time. It's been a while since I felt that. I'll keep at it until I know that I'm good.
A lot has changed for me over the past year. And I know there will be more changes for the next 1-2 years. I'm curious as to how it will all turn out by then.
Random Thought: Props to Elliot for owning 3 of my all-time favorite, original Transformers. "Soundwave", "Jetfire/Skyfire", and "Optimus Prime". I geek out every time I see them. Way to keep it old-school.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment