Hello, superfriends. I must admit, I haven't been keeping up with my friends' blogs lately because, frankly, I hardly keep up with my own. So I just made my rounds and said hello on various blogs just now. My, how things have changed. Blog activity is not as it was a few years ago. I remember the days when I blogged virutally every day, and kept up with everyone else's blogs, too. It used to be a way to see what was going on in each other's lives.
Things change. People change. Relationships among people change. That's my theory as to why the blog nation is not the same as it was circa 2005 and before. For me, I don't blog as freely or as openly as before. I'm a bit more private now, and I like it that way.
My day-to-day adventures are much different than in years past. My priorities in life have changed dramatically. I look at people and handle certain situations differently nowadays. I'm a product of my experiences over the past several years. So that's what I would write about more often times than naught.
In some ways, I'm not the same person I was 2-3 years ago. I think I'm barely the person I was just last year. I didn't like the situation I was in back then. I would rather live in the "now" because I'm finally taking care of "myself" and the things I need to accomplish, which, in turn, will set up my future. I said this in an earlier blog...I'm glad to be finally taking care of myself.
The people that are still close to me now are the ones that support me, want to see me happy, and want me to succeed. So if you happen to be one of those people, I thank you and applaud you. The other ones, I had to leave behind.
So with that, I hope that you continue to keep up with my adventures. I'll try to keep them as entertaining as possible. I think I've taken the necessary steps in my life to ensure that. And I'll keep in touch with you, for old time's sake.
Until next time, take care, superfriends...
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
i think growth and change is necessary for all of us. happy to be a part of your journey through transformation, fred!
Post a Comment