Catch up time, superfriends.
Some of the gang went to D&B's last THU for happy hour. I forgot that the drink prices are pretty decent. I'll give them that. It was almost like old times. It was kind of like a prelude to the summer. I'm down to go again this week, as long as the rest are down. Look out for the memo.
The Lakers are up 3-0 in their series. They can close out the Nuggets on MON night. It'd be a great, short-term accomplishment to get past the 1st round. The last time they did that, they went to the NBA finals (2004). They have a good team this time around. I would say that this team is better overall than that 2004 team which had Shaq, Kobe, Karl Malone, and Gary Payton. This 2007-2008 team is younger, faster, and can actually shoot the ball from the outside. We'll see how far they go. GO LAKERS!!!
My GF and I went to Mariposa's in LB last SAT. I found out at least 2 things. For one, she knows how to dance. I mean REALLY knows how to dance. It was a latin club with hip hop and also a live latin band. She was doing all these salsa and cumbia moves. I'm probably getting the terminology all wrong, but she was moving, nonetheless.
Second, I'm totally lost on the dance floor when it comes to those moves. She was trying to teach me on the fly, and I was trying to observe and mimic everyone around me. I'm a work in progress, to say the least. I just hope my ineptness wasn't too obvious to the other party people. That's what practice is for, right?
Anyhoo, we'll probably do more of the same again. It'd be nice if the superfriends come out next time. I'll let you know.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment