Happy Monday, superfriends. Time to catch up a bit.
The majority of last week was spent studying for my final exam (for today). Wish me luck around 8am. I should be done by 10am. I'll probably have a brewski right after at the nearby tavern. Then it's summer break for a few months.
Time to go back to work as well. I need the extra cash flow for the happy hour and "The Lounge" runs. Time to hit the gym again 3-4 times a week. We should play hoops, too. I played with a bunch of classmates last week. It was exhausting, but fun. Plus, the Lakers are deep into the playoffs. So that's always motivation to play ball.
I had dinner & a movie with Vanessa last week. Dinner & drinks at "The Lazy Dog" at Del Amo mall. For Guiness fans, I recommend the "Snakebite". It's Guiness and pear cider. It's great for Guiness fans and it's a good starter drink for anti-Guiness people. Then we watched "Ironman". Cool flick. Robert Downey Jr. plays a funny Tony Stark.
Thursday Night TV. Season finales for both "The Office" and "Smallville". Lots of things to ponder about until the season premiers next season. Great episodes and great shows overall.
Saw "Harold & Kumar" (part 2) with Rob. I'm a huge fan of the first movie, and I liked the 2nd one as well. A bit crude, but it's hilarious. Go see it.
And the Lakers are in the Western Conference Finals for the first time since 2004. I was stressing out last week watching Games 5 & 6. Both close games near the end. Not good for my heart. But I'm glad they moved on.
I'll be back later. Check up on Twitter!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
i finally watched the season finale of "the office"!!!!!! ahhhh! too bad andy beat jim with the idea of proposing, huh?!! i LOVE that show! wonder what will be in store for us next season...
Post a Comment