Arg. The Lakers got hammered in Game 3 last SUN. I took down my previous post of Game 2 highlights because I think I jinxed them. Game 4 is tonight, so I hope the Lakers do better.
Anyways, Vanessa & I went to Old Town San Diego this past weekend. We just wanted to kick back out of town. We both have never been there, and it turned out to be a neat place. It's a 2-3 block area with historical sites based around the first California Mission, Junipero Serra.
There's a bunch of cool restaurants, bars, and shops. It's just a nice place to walk around. It definitely has that old Mexican theme to it. We had lunch at "Fred's" Mexican restaurant, wine tasting at one shop, watched Mexican folk dancing in the courtyard, and ate some Mexican pastries. We ended the day with evening Mass, then headed home.
Possible event destination for HFYA. You can do the research here...
www.oldtownsandiegoguide.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ladies, you want to make your man smile? Tell him that you want to go to the gym with him. Vanessa & I worked out yesterday. I've always encouraged her to work out with me because it's my hobby, and it's good time together. But it's pretty neat that she's self-motivated and wants to go whenever I go. Way to go!
Okay, back to work this week. Already looking ahead to THUR night. Peace out.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment