Tuesday, April 8, 2008

As some of you may know, my best bud, Elliot, is getting married in May. I'm really happy for him and his wife-to-be, Jenny. I'm also very honored to have been chosen as his best man. That means the pressure is on for me to come up with a decent speech. I will have to review all the classic comedy movies with wedding scenes to get some good material.

I've been debating whether or not to bring a date. Elliot has allowed me 2 hot guests, if it's my preference. But I've been thinking lately, I kinda like the whole "non-commitment" thing, especially with the various projects in my life taking up a lot of my spare time. Until I meet someone that absolutely takes my breath away, I will keep my options wide open until then.

So with that, I have chosen to fly solo to Elliot's wedding. I'll just use this as motivation to make new friends. Plus, I'm assuming it will be a predominantly Latino wedding (I hope), so they know how to eat, drink, and party!

Soon-to-be newlyweds, this Bud's for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait for THE OFFICE!!!!! gotta love JIM & PAM! :) although, i know you like karen too ;).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d652EX0GqgA