Sunday, November 18, 2007

From the ashes of "M7" come the new superband, "Jam Society". We have some new, talented pieces to complement the original nucleus. Our first official gig is at my alma mater, CSULB on Dec 8th. By the luck of the draw, our time slot is near the end of the whole event, so we'll still have a prime-time audience. I'm really amped up for this particular gig. It will be our debut and a homecoming for me. More details to come.

Speaking of gigs, I'll be doing back-to-back gigs for UCI later this month. We'll be performing as "M7" for probably the last time. A "farewell" tour, so to speak. I won't have the full band for either gig, so it will be M7 "lite". Good thing has come to an end.

A few weeks ago, I performed solo at an SFC showcase. Long story short, they liked me, so I'll be doing it again in a couple of months. Most likely, it will be in February, so I'm assuming that "love" will be the underlying theme.

So I need your help. I'll probably be rolling solo again, so I need you guys to give me song ideas. Keep in mind that I'll be singing & playing piano. The only criteria is that the song be PIMP!

This is what I have in mind so far...
"6, 8, 12" - Brian McKnight
"Every Time I Close My Eyes" - Babyface
"Make Me Whole" - Amel Larrieux

Need your input, superfriends!

No comments: