
(Lt. Sanchez, sissy, me @ The Beach 11/10/07)
Hello, superfriends. Obviously I've been on a blog hiatus. But it's okay, you haven't missed much. But, I have a feeling that business will pick up quite a bit around here, real soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~
First of all, I want to wish my father a happy birthday. We'll be taking him out tonight for some good ol' American eating at Black Angus. But I have a praise report concerning him...
This past MON, he was driving out of our neighborhood when a minivan "T-boned" him. Some lady in cross-traffic ran a red light and ran into his driver's side door. He was driving his big Toyota Sequoia, so that protected him a lot. He walked away with a sprained wrist. "T-bones" are potentially horrific because the car rams the driver's side with hardly any airbag protection. So I thank God for sparing my dad from that, because it could've been much worse.
~~~~~~~~~~~
As you can see, Lt. Sanchez and I went to Gen's birthday last SAT. RR met up with us there. The place was "The Beach". Not bad because there was no cover. It's a real chill place that has a dance floor, bars, smoking, and drinking areas. The next time we go there, we'll bring the rest of the boys and our party girls. Happy birthday, sissy!


No comments:
Post a Comment