It's nice to see that long-lost fires are rekindled in some of my superfriends. It's only a matter of time when the fires burn much brighter.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Not too long ago, I was trying to convince myself that I needed certain things in life in order to satisfy it. It drove me nuts and it made me feel out of sorts. After taking a step back to look at the big picture, I can see that those things are not necessarily good for me in the long run.
After clearing my head for the past few weeks, I can better recognize which things are best for me. It always comes back to the same concept. Try to be around people, places, and things that help you get (or stay) closer to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, I'm already dreading work on Monday. I work in a 3-person team. The other 2 will be out for various reasons. That leaves me, the newbie, all by myself. I just hope things run smoothly as possible for just one day.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Powers are at 70%.
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment