Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Deadline: It's almost the end of August. Decision time. Actually, I've already made my decision. I just have to officially state to the board that I'm relinquishing my position in ministry to pursue other projects.

It wasn't a hasty decision. I've prayed about it for a few months now. Within that time, I've waited to see if God would give me a compelling reason to stay on board. As it stands now, I feel more compelled to serve in the other places that I've mentioned in previous posts.

I won't be totally gone. I'll show up to stuff here and there. I just can't dedicate the same amount of time needed for the position. I will regret leaving the young ones. But God will provide.

Tonight (WED) is the last meeting of the month. For all intents and purposes, there are only hours left for me to change my mind. I'm actually leading praise & worship tonight. So who knows, perhaps something unusual will happen then. Time will tell.

No comments: