"Love Is" with Marilyn
Emeline's inspiration about her RCIA service is getting me all fired up. I may be called to sponsor someone, which is an honor, now that I think about it. I hope to help out with live music, too. Perhaps teach and sing some songs for the class. At the end of the day, I want to be able to tell God that I tried to repay Him for what He has given to me through RCIA.
With all the Catholic activities I'm immersing myself in, I hope to recharge my powers. I started the process about a month ago. Near the beginning, I got thrown off a little. But I've had some help along the way. Kudos to my superfriends, wingmen, and the Church.
I still need more time to regain my powers, friends. Wait for me.
300 training with the "burr" tonight. Join us if you dare.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak, my friends...
Em: God is truly working in you and calling you to do many great things. It's awesome to see...
\S/: i hope so, friend. i like to help my superfriends.
isda: i agree w/you friend bout certain things coming to an end for a reason...
\S/: yes, friend. sometimes its rough, but thats the way its supposed 2 be...
burr: agh thanks friend for being my workout consultant haha! can't wait to hear the song, i can help if needed!
\S/: agh, thnx 4 not wussing out on the training, friend! we'll debut the song with M7!
zee: awww... hope you regain 100% back soon! =)
\S/: thnx, superfriend. n thnx 4 the super keychain!
isda: agh glad to seee the burr is working out again ha
\S/: agh, come train with us, friend
Em: LSS will be awesome! Especially with you as the emcee! Sep. 5 RCIA first class friend. Excited for that too!
\S/: lots of good events coming up. i cant wait, friend!
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment