Tuesday, August 14, 2007

You may know that I'm the "burr's" physical training consultant. Our mutual goal is to transform the burr into a 300 spartan. If you're a member of 24Hr Fitness, you can join us. We will be in Cypress tonight. But I must warn you, the routine is not for the weak of heart. In fact, it will feel like your heart will explode. Now all we need is 288 more spartan friends.

You may know that I recently "joined" HF choir. I sang at mass with them only once. They're nice folks. They like me on the team. I like singing, but I'm still feeling my way. I need to figure out if I'm called to sing with them on a weekly basis. I also made a duet friend. I can sense that she has a story to tell, like her going back to God. I'm gonna try to get to break through to her before I leave, if I do leave.

I can't wait to help with sPv RCIA. I don't know how involved they'll let me be, but I'm okay just being around to help. As far as service goes, this is the most moved I've ever felt. Maybe it's because, deep down inside, I want to repay God for bringing me back to mother Church; and RCIA (at sPv) played a major part in that.

I've been asked to emcee the sPv LSS in Sept. I gotta brush up on my stuff because I forgot a lot of how an LSS is ran. I'm gonna try to invite as many folks as I can, just so it won't be all old folks. It will be like old times, though. I haven't been involved with a full LSS in like 4 years.

I haven't regained all my powers yet. I'm at around 60%. Wait for me.

Peace, my friends.

No comments: