Monday, July 30, 2007

Happy Monday, friends. Here's some random thoughts to start the week...

Abby (from Carson) told me...
HEYitsMEabby: well, my one friend
HEYitsMEabby: came up with this "lindsay lohan" theory
HEYitsMEabby: aka girls who party hard
UPRM Fred: uh huh
HEYitsMEabby: girls who party hard
HEYitsMEabby: are escaping the reality of something in their life
HEYitsMEabby: that they don't want to face

(Note: I don't hate on girls that party hard. It's merely observation.)

I moved departments at my company. I'll be putting in full-time hours now. I just wanna make extra cash until I get into the nursing program. That's my real objective. Now I'll have more play money. That's good news for the happy hour crew across the board.

Like I mentioned before, I want to start the schooling already. I have to wait until January 2008. It's a means to an end, so I just wanna get things done ASAP. The waiting's gonna test my patience.

I'm thinking of getting a (mountain) bike. There's some sweet ones at Wal-Mart, like Schwinn and Mongoose at decent prices. I could bike to work. There's also some cool bike trails along the beach and inner city. Look into the "Fullerton Circuit".

(Paseo Colorado, Downtown Pasadena)

We found a new place to chill. The only thing is, it's a bit far. You're looking at the courtyard of Paseo Colorada in Pasadena. It's an outdoor mall. SAT nights seem to be salsa nights there. It's a good place to take a date. Now, time to find a date or two.

There's cool places to shop and eat. There's a jazz club, wine bar, and cigar lounge, among other things. Put all those elements together and you got yourself a pretty chill night. I don't know the next time we're going back, but when we do, I'll holler.

No comments: