
(Holy Family parish, Pasadena)
"You are never given a desire without also being given the power to make it come true."
- Richard Bach
I got that quote from a talk I went to last night. I flew solo to HF in Pasadena. It's a good-looking parish. The neighborhood is nice, too. The above night photo doesn't do it justice.
Anyhoo, I may have found an avenue to help me "get back" better. I've been attending talks with my wingman lately. I'm trying to immerse myself in Christ-centered activities. It's more a matter of taking time out to be "fed". I'm glad I went last night because I signed up to volunteer (for hospitality) at SCRC's young adult convention.
I think it's doing me some good to venture outside of the usual, local things. I think I'm going to keep it up for a while. It's different.


No comments:
Post a Comment