Just some random tidbits for THURS...
I'm re-exploring another possible ministry to serve when I become an unrestricted free agent in August. It's a group I considered before. The good thing is, I'd still be at HF. That's good because it's a vibrant, active parish. We'll see. The trade deadline is Aug 15th.
I'm still open to helping RCIA at sPv. But the demand for help is on an "as needed" basis right now.
I'm going to be in another student film again. Production starts this FRI. The finished product will be submitted to NBC's "Comedy Short Cuts" (http://www.comedyshortcuts.net). Who knows, maybe the higher-ups at NBC will make me a star.
I'm still working out and watching what I eat. There's an ulterior motive. Sure, I want to be healthy and look great for the ladies. But my main motivation is simple. By October, I want to have six-pack abs, just for the satisfaction of accomplishing a goal. On Maslow's Heirarchy of Needs, it falls under "self-actualization".
To the M7 Nation...As acting micromanager, I will get the band back together soon. We have a gig later on and we have some cool new songs to put out there. I can't wait to rock the house again.
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment