I was driving home from Harbor City last night, going north on the 110 freeway. In the distance, I could see the huge brush fires near the Griffith Observatory. It looked surreal. I've never seen a fire of that magnitude in real life, only on TV. I could see it glowing orange in the distance. I had no idea that there were fires going on. Apparently, it started around 1pm yesterday. I hope they're extinguished by the time you read this entry.
Random Thought: (per Dorothy's wedding) Is it possible to have a "Wedding Crashers" mindset even though you're already invited to said wedding?
FYI: I'm shrinking. In Feb, I was 193 lbs. Now I'm down to 185 lbs. I was expecting to lose a little more, but it's progress, nonetheless. With the new 300 routine, I should lose weight at a faster rate from now on. Holler at me for tips and tricks.
Holler online. Peace.
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment