Hello, my friends. A good Monday to you. How was your cinco de mayo? Mine was pretty subdued. I was hoping to be out on the town, sippin' on Corona, Sauza, and Patrone, and hanging out with mujeres hermosas. No one wanted to go out. I guess that will have to come at another time.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I ran into a bunch of my old-school ZOP/CSULB guys at Mai Tai last weekend. What's cool is that a lot of them still hang together. I'd say the old school could roll 20-30 deep, easily, whenever there's a party or something.
It's always nice seeing them. It brings me back to a simpler time; a time when I had a lot more entertainment in my life. I honestly regret "ditching" them when I started getting into all the church stuff several years ago. I wonder if it's too late to start hanging out with them again.
When old-school parties or reunions pop up, I'll try much better to attend them. I'll probably invite them to my 2007 birthday tour. It'd be fun to be a regular amongst the boys and girls again. Ah, the good old days.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Recent events, among other things, have made me reevaluate how I've been spending my volunteer/service time. I'm trying to figure out where and how I can utilize my talents to their full potential, help other people, and get some personal satisfaction at the same time. I have a few ideas which I'll try to put into action this summer.
Wish me luck.
Monday, May 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment