Monday, April 16, 2007

So this is how the weekend went. On FRI, I had lunch at Hooters with Bob. We ordered half breaded and half "naked" (skinless wings). The difference is night and day. Breaded tastes way better, but you're eating that much more fat and oil. But I would take Hooters' "naked" wings over any other wings from any other restaurant any day of the week. They're that good, my friends.

Some of us went to Vanguard Hollywood on FRI night. Joey got us in. Boy, does he have a cool job. He gets in to clubs for free and takes photos of everybody. The go-go dancers know him personally. You can't complain about that. I'm waiting for when he works an import car show.

A bunch of us celebrated Jaycee's birthday at Rockin' Tacos, Fullerton. We sat next to a bachelorette party. I know because the cute sandy blonde from their party told me so. Actually, she grabbed me and I asked while in her grasp. No, she wasn't the bride to be. She made me take a picture with her. When she showed it, she said, "I see some babies there." I can only guess what she meant by that.

When that whole escapade started, you know what I did first, right? I scanned her left hand. Jei and Bob have taught me well. I'm conditioned to scan right away. It's a real time-saver. She had a ring, so it was a "no go". Otherwise, I would've hollered and tried to combine our parties.

In any case, it's always neat to get manhandled by a cute blonde.

Lesson learned from the weekend...keep gettin' out there.

No comments: