
(photo courtesy of Joey de la Rama)
The above pic marks the first time that I've been tagged on a club/party website. Being that I'm not a hot chick, it will probably be the last time, unless I take pics with some nice, club lady friends later on...
By now, I'm sure you know the details about the VaTech massacre. You see the guy's photo on TV and he looks like your average dude. But he went nuts for some reason. It was sad when MSNBC showed a bunch of candid, personal pics of the slain college people.
Walking around school last night, I realized how random and violent your death can be. You never know when and how you or your loved ones will go. It makes you take the time to appreciate the people around you.
So take some time today to say hello to those close to you, as I'm doing to you right now. Let them know they are loved.
And while we're out there in this twisted world, stay alert wherever you go. Anything can happen anywhere, at any time. I'll watch your back. You watch mine. I'm out.


No comments:
Post a Comment