Rob & I played music at the HYFA meeting last night. Brian played the last song with us, too. It felt like old times, especially when we randomly trade instruments, depending on the song. The 3 of us could form a decent alternative/rock band. Anyhoo, it was just nice to jam with good musicians at prayer meeting again.
On that note, there's M7 practice tonight. Feel free to drop by the HF hall after 8pm and see and hear the band. Just chill if you like. We'll be there for a few hours. You can really make our night by bringing some food & drinks. Bring lady friends and you'll be on my good side for life.
I'm still on the "300" diet & workout plan. I'm slowly getting to where I want to be. I don't eat as much, and I have to cut down on the tasty foods. Oh, why?! Meals are more boring now, but it's a worthy sacrifice. I just wish I had a regular workout partner to push me even harder. Maybe I'll just find a nice one at the gym.
Some events for the weekend...
- M7 practice, HF Hall, 8-11pm. See above.
- The Vanguard - Hollywood on FRI night. It's Micah's brother's gig. He's a photographer and has a lot of model friends. I really want to meet his model friends. I would like to take pictures with his model friends. Did I mention that I want to meet his model friends? A bunch of us are going. I'll be there. Holler if you want to meet up.
- Jaycee's birthday, tentatively going bar hopping in Downtown Fullerton. Zing's, most likely a destination. Holler at me on SAT for any updates.
That's all I got right now. If you got more for me, you know how to contact me. Have a nice weekend, my friends.
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment