Okay, I'm gonna geek out a little, so bare with me.
I sent a MySpace message to my favorite carshow model (as of right now), in hopes to meet her in some capacity. I totally geeked out when she wrote me back yesterday. I assume that she gets hundreds of messages every day, so I was stoked to actually get a reply. Heck, sometimes my friends don't even reply to emails and Evites, but that's another story.
Anyhoo, she'll be in Irvine in May for a show, and I'm determined to meet her. It's been on my "things to do" list for a while now. I hope to bring back proof. I just hope that I don't go speechless and look like a dork if I see her. Please excuse me, it's my semi-celebrity crush. It'll probably fade in time. But for now, to Irvine I go next month.
Talk about geeking out, it will be 100% nerd alert for me when The Transformers movie comes out in July. If you were an 80's boy, you had to love Transformers. Now it will be on the big screen with action and mild violence. A movie for guys that love movies. Woo hoo! Don't be afraid to geek out with me when it comes out. I got your back.
Okay, we got M7 practice tonight at HF. We'll probably for for happy hour after. I know that I need it, because I'm coming off an exam before I get there. Join us. Holler.
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment