Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Super RAZR: Yesterday, I finally said goodbye to my Nokia phone that I've had since 2002. Dang, that's a long time. I made the switch from Cingular to Sprint. I got a new RAZR phone to boot. It's pretty sweet. It's Kryptonian red. It has more powers & abilities than other RAZR phones. I was so annoyed with my old Nokia because the "5" key wasn't working that well, ha! I had to wait this long because my contract finally expired. Cool new toy.

300: Every guy that's seen "300" has told me that they're more inspired to work out now, if they haven't been already. I've been at it since last Christmas, but 300 did give me an extra push. All my girl-friends that have seen it are like "Whoa...". Besides health reasons, I figured, if I prefer a fit, slender body for my lady friend, it's only fair that I give her a nice package in return.

School: My last 2 prereqs are going well. I'll be able to apply for the RN program in June. It's possible to get in as early as January 2008, if I'm not put on the "waiting list". I shouldn't be, being that my grades going in are good. I just have to finish the last 2 classes strong and I'll apply with an "A" average for sure. No waiting list for me.

In a nutshell, for the past few months, I've been concentrating on accomplishing personal goals. I've had to sacrifice some things along the way. Sometimes it makes life really boring, but it's an investment. So for the next several months, I'll be focusing on getting into the program. While waiting, I'll be open to any decent job offers that come my way. With my spare time, I'll continue to work hard to get into "300" shape. Lastly, something came up recently, which may allow me to have more free time to check out other church ministries (i.e. RCIA, choir).

Random thought of the day...The best things in life usually come when you least expect.

Have a nice day, my friends.

No comments: