It was a unique moment in HFYA history last night. Jaymee gave a talk on "Salvation", which was very good as always. I think it's nice for the new HFYA members to hear talks like that, being that some are still young in their faith journey. HFYA will have more good talks lined up in coming weeks.
Actually, it kinda felt like old times (i.e. the SH days) because we prayed over Jaymee before her talk. And she requested me to close the prayer. That's something I haven't done in a long time, so I thank her for that.
"Oh, why?!" moment. There are times when I just need a drink. But I can't right now because I'm limiting my calories. And beer, especially the good stuff, has too many. Oh, why?!
Anyone wanna see "Blades of Glory" this weekend? Holler.
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment