Thursday, March 15, 2007

PSA (public service announcement): Some of the crew will be partying in Hollywood on SAT. The occasion is two-fold. First, it's Mylene's bday. Second, it's St. Patrick's Day. Rest assured that I'll be having my favorite Irish beer that night. Holler at me ASAP so I can FWD you the Evite.

Happy 1st Birthday, baby Jacob!
Before the weekend is here, I would like to send a big shoutout to baby Jacob M. for his first birthday. Props to good parenting. Time to get your baby juice drink on. I'll see you on SUN, baby Jake.

Speaking of birthdays...I know it's premature, but I'm already thinking of stuff to do for my bday and for the other June bdays. Hooters for sure my on my bday . Then I have to throw in a Vegas and S.D. trip in there, too. Any more suggestions/additions, let me know.

Ever since I've been taking the green tea extract pills, I'm having trouble getting to sleep at a decent time. I'm finishing this entry at around 2:30am. Being that my metabolism is theoretically 4% higher every day, I'm too amped to fall asleep normally. Oh well, anything to get those "300" abs, right?

I'm out. Peace.

No comments: