Greetings on a Monday, my friends. Unfortunately, we all lost 1 hour of precious sleep. In my studies, I found that it's best for body and mind to get at least 4 hours of continuous sleep. It replenishes your brain. It's a fact. It's science.
Since I started working out in Dec 06, I've lost almost 10lbs and have gotten stronger. There's no secret to it. Just work out effectively and eat smart. My goal is to lose another 10lbs by my birthday in June. Hopefully by then, I'll be as ripped as all the guys in "300".
(Sidenote: I'm currently taking green tea extract. It boosts your metabolism 4% w/o messing around with your heart. Just by taking it, you'll burn 100 more calories per day. Over the course of weeks and months, that's a LOT of calories burned. Find it at any pharmacy or vitamins section.)
I saw "300" last FRI. Being Frank Miller, it's filmed kinda artsy, a la "Sin City", but it's a bada$$ movie. It's based on a historical event, the Spartans (Greeks) vs. the Persian army at the Battle of Thermopylae. The movie left out some key elements from history, but it's still a great flick. Wikipedia it if you don't know the story. Check it out now!
March Madness! CSULB's 49ers won a spot to the "big dance"! For those that don't know, that's the NCAA college basketball tournament. CSULB hasn't been there since 1995. So it's a nice little story. GO BEACH!
I'll be out and about in Long Beach tonight. Dinner on Pine Ave somewhere, then drinks at Mai Tai. Holler.
Monday, March 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment