Hello, my friends. How was your weekend? How was your St. Patrick's Day/Night? I spent it with part of the crew in Hollywood. We went to dinner, then clubbing at the Highland. It seems to be an annual tradition, to celebrate Mylene's bday + St. Patty's on the same weekend.
I'll say one thing about the club scene. Although there is a lot of eye candy...unless you bring a girlfriend of your own, or roll with a bunch of (girl)friends, the club scene is overrated. To me, it's pointless. When all-girl crews go clubbing, they plan in advance to dance with themselves. Former girlfriends and my female clubbing friends tell me that this is fact.
I never plan nor expect to hook up at clubs, so it's "whatevers" to me. I'd rather chill with the crew at parties, pubs, or dive bars (while scanning left hands) over clubbing any day of the week. I'll look to plan those kind of things as June approaches.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to kick it that much with baby Jake yesterday. He had to entertain lots of people, so he was too busy. I hope he likes the super clothes that I got him. They will give him powers and abilities beyond belief. Jacob, this baby juice's for you.
But I was able to finally hang out with my Instigator's baby girl. She's a total cutie pie. She seemed to enjoy when I made her practice walking. For babies, that like going to the gym. Good work, baby M!
Monday, March 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment