Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Red Tape: As you know, I wrapped up my 2nd bachelor's degree last winter. I checked to see if I had any more "loose ends" to take care of. As recent as last week, my grad check was still "in review". Oh, why?! But I called yesterday and found out that my grad check cleared. I can finally pick up my diploma in a few weeks. No more red tape. That made my day. Another reason to have happy hour, yes?

Good Coffee: I was studying at the local Coffee Bean (which kicks Starbucks' a$$ because of their sugar-free and non-fat drinks), minding my own business when this girl asked me what I was reading. She was studying, too. We chatted and found out that we're both pre-nursing students at LBCC. Was she cute? I took time off from studying to talk to her, right? When I left, I said I'd see her at school or at the coffee shop again, and left it at that. If I do see her again, I'll take it as a sign to holler.

Today is Aela's birthday. Send her a greeting if you haven't done so already.

No comments: