Wednesday, June 11, 2008

One game at a time...

I didn't think it would happen, but the Lakers won a game last night. I was happy to see them get more free throws, though they missed a LOT, they still got the free throws that they deserved. Odom and Gasol had poor games, but they made big baskets down the stretch. Sasha Vujacic was on fire, he was the deciding factor. Kobe was just being Kobe. Just make sure the game is close near the end, and give Kobe the ball every time.

Game 4 is this THURS. What I want for my birthday is a Game 4 Laker win. If they can do that, it will change the mood of the whole series. One game at a time.

Sidenote: As some know, Dave is a massage therapist at Burke-Williams in Torrance. He told me that Sasha Vujacic is a frequent client there. GO SASHA!
~~~~~~~~~~~
"BIGGEST LOSER"
A bunch of people associated with HFYA will be participating in our own version of "Biggest Loser". Basically, it's just a weight-loss contest. The only thing is, MONEY is on the line. HFYA gets a portion of the jackpot, the winning team splits the rest. For now, Rob & Jei will be on my team of 3. There's the Bermuda Triangle again! I'm really hoping to lose weight myself, and take home some cash to boot!
~~~~~~~~~~~
For the past few years, I've treated myself for my birthday. Last year it was rims. Before that, it was a video iPod. Before that, it was the older iPod. This year, I really don't know what I want. Maybe you can help me out. What cool gadget or toy shall I get myself this year?

No comments: