Thursday, June 12, 2008

June 12...

...means it's my birthday. Just wanna thank God for the blessings He's given to me thus far. Thanks to my family and friends for supporting me in the various things that I do. Among other things, I have one, huge birthday wish. I wish for a Laker victory tonight in Game 4. If so, that would be awesome, and the rest of the night would be fantastic.

On that note, please join me for good food and drinks at our favorite happy hour spot, TGIF in Cerritos. I'll be there by 9:30pm. Look for us at the bar. Holler at everyone and bring them. Hope to see all of you there!
~~~~~~~~~~~
As some may already know, I share a June 12th birthday with other people...

1) Jesse Moya, Sr. - my long-time Catholic teacher and mentor. Without him, I wouldn't be hanging around, let alone, serving the Church.

2) Mr. & Mrs. "S" (to protect privacy) - One of the nicest couples that I know. Mrs. "S" is a long-time friend of mine. Always a smile on her face. And she sings like an angel. We (M7) have been glad to have her guest sing for us on various occasions.

3) Jocelyn - I just found out that we share the same birthday. If only she stuck around down in SoCal. I hope she's doing well up north.

So let's celebrate the June 12 birthdays, yes?!

No comments: