A friend of mine just told me that she finalized plans to move up north. Actually, she's already moved in now. I assume that she didn't want to make it too public by making a grand exit. I have my theory as to why she moved, but it's only a theory.
I've known her for several years, but it's only recently that I was getting to know her better. She quickly became a part of our church group and the happy hour crew. I also knew that she was going through marital problems, which I never mentioned because I wanted her to have an environment where she could be mentally free of them. Up to this day, I don't think she knows that I know. And I'm okay with that.
In any case, I believe that's why she started hanging around the church group and the crew more often...to escape problems related to home. She told me that she's got closer to God in recent months, despite the problems. I'm really glad to know that.
With that, I wish her well. I pray that God continues to guide her in her journeys.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment