Monday, January 28, 2008

It's been a while since I've blogged, so now it's time to catch up a little. I'll probably be all over the place, so bear with me.

I'm glad to say that, as a committee, we've built up the Thursday night happy hour crew quite a bit. I'm glad we added some new gals to the crew as well. The underlying theme is to build up the "eye candy" committee at the same time. I've done my part. So the rest of the boys and girls have to do theirs. I'm always looking to add more, so don't worry.

I'll be starting my 3rd week of nursing school. It's a lot of work, so I'm trying to pace myself. I'll just take it 1 week at a time. To add insult to injury, there's 0% to holler at. I don't see how that's statistically possible. Hopefully, things get more interesting as time goes on. If not, it's gonna be a long 2 years. For now, the way I look at it, this program/experience is merely the means to an end.

This is strange. Over the past few months, I've met people going through strained relationships. Some have told me themselves, some I've heard over the grapevine. I'm talking about people in committed relationships being unfaithful. I feel bad when I hear stories like that, but what can you do, ya know? You just try to have empathy if they ever come to you.

I wanna make a Vegas trip, real bad. We hinted at it last week. I'm hoping we can pull it off within the next 2 months. I haven't been there in almost 2 years. That's too long for me. At the least, I have another friend to visit up there. Let's do this.

If I don't write again this week, see you guys on Thursday. And you know this...man!

No comments: