Greetings, superfriends. This entry starts with the year in review. I'll highlight my favorite moments of 2007.
Birthday @ Hooters: Friends from past and present gathered at one place, and what better place than Hooters? It was cool to have my old high school buddies, college friends, coworkers, and the happy hour crew together. Huge pop. Lots of chicken wings and Irish Car Bombs that night. I don't know if I can match that same intensity for this year, but I'll try. Good times.
Gigs Galore: Playing and singing with my band/friends is definitely one of my favorite hobbies. Back-2-back gigs at Oktoberfest and Dorothy's wedding. Then another back-2-back with the 2 UCI gigs. "Jam Society" was formed and debuted at CSULB's Christmasfest, sort of a homecoming for some of us. Does HFYA's Christmas concert count? But I really enjoyed when I went solo at SFC's showcase. Only because I wanted more practice as a stand-alone performer, playing and singing. I can't wait until the next one in Feb.
Nursing School: 2006 and some of 2007 was dedicated to getting into the nursing program. All those days and nights of studying at the coffee shop paid off because I got in right away. I believe this will benefit me on many levels. And I have a feeling that this experience will open a bunch of new doors for me. Jan 14th is Day 1. I can't wait to get this show on the road.
2008 Resolutions
For the next 2 years I'll be studying my a$$ off in the nursing program. I have to get back into "study" mode ASAP. Although I have to reprioritize certain activities in my life, I will still make time to chill with the homies. Happy hour will never die. Who knows, I might bring my classmates with me.
"Fredberg" returns. The human wrecking machine, da man. Fredberg! Time to ditch the mild-mannered "Clark Kent" persona. I'll be leaner and meaner in 2008. I've already got a head start compared to last year around this same time. Bad guys beware.
That's all I have for now. It's early. Ask me again in a few months.
Peace out.
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment