Long time, no talk, superfriends. It's been a while since I've blogged, so time to catch up a little.
For the past month, I've been practicing and playing/singing for various gigs. I'm glad all the practices are over, so I can have more free time. But it's always fun to jam and kick it with the band(s).
Now, I really want to find a gig/venue where we can do more rock and alternative songs. That way we can show off Brian, and perhaps impress the ladies of caucasian persuasion. I want people to trip out on seeing a bunch of filipino dudes rock out, and with skill, I might add.
On a related note...Jei was telling me that we may be able to gig at "Obar" in Cerritos. I don't know the details of that. I got the impression that we may do background music during dining hours. I'll get more info soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I have less than a month until I start nursing school. I will treat it as a fresh start and a new chapter in my life. I will definitely make the most of it and I hope to turn it into a worthy return on investment.
Which reminds me...At work, I chat with this one patient, a male nurse. He told me that he partied well into his 40's, and finally married at 45...to a 22 year old. I don't know if I'll go that route, but for those that know me, it wouldn't be too far of a stretch for me to explore. I gotta ask him how he pulled that off...
~~~~~~~~~~~
FYI: There's a New Year's Eve plan in the works. It involves partying and staying over at "The Strand" in Hollywood. Same place as last year. Stay tuned...
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment