Monday, October 22, 2007

I'll be singing this country song, "Lost In This Moment With You" (by Big & Rich), for Dorothy's wedding procession. I just happened to be watching CMT (country music TV) at Rob's house when that band happened to be on. I didn't realize how popular that song is in the country scene. It's like their slow jam, ha! Man, if only M7 did that song for a country crowd, I'd get DHV with a whole new subgroup...and subsequent IOI's...

Mrs. S., Jei, and I will be doing some slow jams at Dorothy's reception. I picked a good lineup. I hope it creates DHV, resulting in IOI's. At the least, it's practice, right?

On a related note, M7 will be all-boys for the gig. An emergency came up, so please pray for our female bandmate. It will be Batman and the man-of-steel carrying the vocals at Octoberfest. See you there!

No comments: