Thursday, September 6, 2007

I got weighed at the doctor's a few days ago. I'm down to 184 lbs. I was 187 lbs 3 weeks ago. I think the heaviest I got this year was 195-196 lbs, around Jan-Feb. You wanna know the secret to losing weight? Stop eating so much. Food is the biggest factor. Working out can accelerate the process, but cutting calories is the FASTEST way to lose weight.

Stay away from the obvious fried foods and sugars (candy, sodas, donuts, etc.). Eat in smaller portions. Don't finish your meal just for the sake of finishing it. Get into the habit of not eating the WHOLE combo meal when eating out. Pack leftovers in the take-home box.

Do this method for 1 month and you will lose 3-5 lbs, even if you don't work out! If not, I will give your money back. But trust me, it works. It's human physiology. It's a fact. It's science.

It's Thursday. Happy hour time and place TBA. Stay tuned.

No comments: