TRANSFORMERS The Movie review. I was geeking out big time from beginning to end. It's a total kicka$$ movie. Why? It combines the beloved characters from the original cartoon with the testosterone-driven direction of Michael Bay. Bay has done movies like Armageddon, Bad Boyz I & II, and The Rock. There's usually lots of military, car chases, and gun battles in his films, and it's all present in Transformers.
I geeked out when the familiar autobots and decepticons made their movie appearances one by one. The original voice of Optimus Prime from the cartoon is used in the movie. Some classic vehicles get a makeover. The special effects of the transforming was very well done. It's one of the few movies that makes the "good guys" seem cooler than the villains.
It's the best movie I've seen in a while. I won't reveal anymore, so you better see it for yourself. To top it all off, there's already confirmed plans for part II. Go see this movie. Roll out!
~~~~~~~~~~~
A big happy birthday shout out goes to Jason Fish. He's been a buddy since the early SH days. We've seen a lot of drama and we've dealt with much drama over the years. He's always looked after my back and even helped out with M7 business. So I have his back big time, so be careful. Fish, this Bud's for you.
Thursday, July 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment