http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_070207_news_911_priest_crash.3781f074.html
http://www.jesuitscalifornia.org/NETCOMMUNITY/Page.aspx?&pid=594&srcid=183
I loved Fr. David. He was young and energetic. His homilies touched me because he reached my thoughts and soul. I admired him greatly because I saw that he loved his vocation, and it showed through his words and actions. I never got to speak to him or know him personally. A while back, I was considering going to one of his retreats. He was a hard man to reach because he was in such high demand, due to his retreat service.
I will surely miss Fr. David. The Church mourns. There's a memorial service for him in Orange tonight. I will wait until St. Barnabas holds a service for him near the end of August. May eternal light shine upon Fr. David's soul. Amen.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Thought: The RN program. I can't wait to get that show on the road, for various reasons. I just have to be patient.
~~~~~~~~~~~
It's your duty. The team wants YOU!

Zee's birthday @ TGIF (more product placement)

The boys, Jason's birthday @ D&B's
Li'l sis & her college friends @ D&B's

Wingmen Sanchez and Perdito, sis & friends @ D&B's


No comments:
Post a Comment