Monday, June 4, 2007

Pics from the weekend...


Batman, Clark Kent, and a very safe Yvonne @ Mai Tai (5/30/07)

Keeping HFYA and Angel Stadium safe (6/1/07)

Superfriends: Arch & Micah

Another Monday is here, friends. I hope you had a good weekend. As you can see, the HFYA folks went to the Angels game last FRI. I rooted for the other team. I do that to be antagonistic to the home fans. I wouldn't do that to the Lakers or Dodgers, those are my true teams. It's always fun playing the "heel" (or villain).

After the game, we went to Hooters, Costa Mesa. Since Lawrence was there, Jei & I tried to continue to loosen the guy up. He's my project. He's got family and friends that are super cool to hang out with. We just wanna show that we're not "square", and that we can have good times.

Summer Time In The LBC: I'm done with school. I aced the 2 hardest nursing pre-reqs this semester. I will have an "A" average when I apply this month. For now, I'm gonna turn off my brain and just chill. I'll also be looking for new work for the next several months, to pass time until the R.N. program. Ah, I can relax this summer!

I brought Batman to Mai Tai last WED. We were amazed. It seems like they only hire beautiful "hapa" waitresses there. In any case, we went for Yvonne's grad party. That's her usual spot at least once a week. We met a few of her gal pals. We'll meet more if we continue the routine. I think we'll kick it more with Yvonne this summer.

Birthday Tour 2007: As you may know already, I'm getting the word out this week about the 1st birthday stop next TUE. I'm aiming to have people come from all over, from my past and present. We're talking CSULB, PAC, ZPR, KYE, XDT, LOG, HFYA, coworkers, etc. This is the first time that I'm attempting this. It's a social experiment. I'm trying to create an environment where people from different backgrounds can holler at each other. Present company included. Plus, being at Hooters, it may enhance the situation. Stay tuned.

No comments: