I may not blog again until next week, so I wanna give a birthday shout out to my boy, bandmate, friend, confidente, Rob Moya. He's one-third of the "Bermuda Triangle", a place where many things get lost or forgotten. For about 8 years, he's been a great friend to me. He's seen me at my best and worst times, always willing to listen to what I have to say, giving me good practical advice on many matters, and celebrating with me during my triumphs.
To me, Rob's a very trusted person. I know that he's got my back. I have his 100%. No questions asked. If anything goes down, I'm there to go to battle alongside him. We've been through a lot together, and we'll probably go through some more in the future. So this weekend, I salute Rob Moya, a good friend, musician, father, and Christian. You will always have my protection.
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment