
Congrats, kiddo! (New UCI grad, Sheila, with superfriends)
I don't know where the rest of you guys have been, but I've still been on tour. I went to Hollywood for Stop #7 with Abby and her Carson friends. The place was chill. Good music. The DJ was actually spinning records. Plus, the place never got too crowded. Our party had bottle service and we went gangsta on the dance floor.
I ran into a frat buddy there. He's in chiropractic school but he's also co-managing a modeling agency on the side. He introduced me to 4 of his model friends. Wow. I never met models before. I guess he just shows up to clubs with these girls to promote their website. From the outside looking in, that's pimp.
FYI: The tour stops in downtown S.D. on SAT night. Holler at JeiF if you'd like to stay over with us.
Stay tuned for other stops within the week.


No comments:
Post a Comment