Wednesday, June 20, 2007

For those keeping score at home, by no means am I attached to any one particular lady friend. I'm in the dating/trial phase. I'd like to keep my options wide open. I've come across a few new people here and there, and I'll probably meet more if we continue the tour for at least another month.

FYI, the tour keeps going until the mid-July birthdays. As I'm looking at my calendar, it will include stops in L.A., Hollywood, San Diego, Las Vegas, and more. So try your best to join us. This tour should be the wildest we've tried. It will probably make me broke, but it's all for fun.

Tour Stop #7 - Thurs June 21st
Vine Street Lounge
1708 Vine St.
Hollywood, CA

This is so geeky, yet awesome!

1 comment:

Elliot J said...

Here's a Tour Stop idea for you & your crew...
Singles Night