Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Memorial Day, superfriends. This is a rare holiday entry which probably won't be in circulation until TUE. Thanks to those that read this blog at their cubicle/office, while hiding/blocking the monitor from superiors.

You guys watch "Simpsons", right? I was just thinking over the past 2 weeks, especially because I have exams, that I need my own version of "Mo's Tavern". It'd be nice to get off work/school and blow off some steam and relax at the local pub.

My friends have been too busy lately to hit up happy hour. So I wouldn't mind flying solo to my own personal bar. There's an El Torito on my way home. They have good happy hours in the afternoon. I'll check it out this week.

I usually do my best work in late May. But I only have a few days left to do so. The pressure's on. Time to go to work.

No comments: