Thursday, May 24, 2007

"Breathless" - Corinne Bailey Rae

AM7 - DM7 - CM7 - E7sus (3X) -->
F - E7sus

I get so breathless, when you call my name
I've often wondered, do you feel the same?
There's a chemistry, energy, a synchronicity
When we're all alone, so don't tell me
You can't see, what I'm thinking of...

This song's gonna be stuck in my head for a while. Thanks 2 Ang 4 having me play with her and Kristen. She/we "won" for favorite act at ZPR's "Big Show". I'm really looking forward to having Kristen jam with M7, possibly for this year's Oktoberfest. On top of that, she turned out to be a really nice gal.

I received the "blue" carpet treatment from UCI ZPR. The pledges did manual labor for our band. The boys greeted me with much love and respect. I was fed after the show. I was introduced to zeta sisters. They want me to party some time. Godfather status paid dividends this time. I've had a taste. I will play the "zeta card" whenever possible. Kudos to you, brothers of ZPR, UCI chapter.

The cool thing about music showcases is checking out the other acts. There was this female drummer with the best punk drumming skills I've ever seen, girl or guy. And usually, by the end of the night, you can holler at anyone under the guise of "Hey, I like your sound. You were awesome..." It works better when they know you performed, too. I used that same line 3 times last night.

Good times last night. I'm glad I chose to play.
~~~~~~~~~~~
<lil sis>: hiiii. i think you should give me some hints on how to lose weight thanks
\S/ hi sissy, holler when ur in town 4 summer. we'll lose weight 2gether!

<ZEE>: NP! KRIS AND I LOVE HANGING OUT WITH YOU!! I SEARCHED EYECANDY AND IT HAS NO TRANSLATION..BUT EYE CANDY DOES-CARAMELO DE OJO
\S/ hey zee, i like hanging w/u n the kris man, too. currently, u are my most active agent. please keep up the good work. there's much work 2 do.

<kitkat>: hola fredster! Amo cómo su mamá dicho que dios era más fuerte que superhombre. ¡Eso me hizo risa! Tales historias lindas! Hasta luego!
\S/ hi Mrs A! thnx 4 the spanish tutorial. im glad u liked the story. and i will have more spanish stories 4 u!

<Elliot>: Hey you're single. You should audition for "I Love New York 2"
\S/ New York, eh. i'm more of a "Hoopz" man. go Hoopz!

<burr>: i'm down, let me know.
\S/ agh, where u been, friend?

<ang>: LOL at Elliot's comment. LOL times infiinty
\S/ yes, elliot brings the funny, ha!

<b-day twin>: can you believe our b-day is in less than a month?!! crazy how time flies! miss ya, b-day buddy! take care!
\S/ hi bday twin! wut r u guys gonna do 4 ur bdays? will we be able 2 party 2gether somehow? i hope so. keep in touch!

<anonymous>: keep video blogging!!
\S/ yes, i will have more video blogs starting next week!

No comments: