Monday, April 23, 2007

I got my Federal tax return yesterday. The check was a sizable amount. If you can catch me after 9pm TUE night, happy hour is on me. The trick is, you have to catch me. I'll be with chillin' with Batman tonight, so it would behoove you to find safety with us.

Speaking of Batman. As you know, he's a fabulous singer and pianist. But he's also a fierce fighter. He's trained in the Filipino martial arts. He's taught me some techniques over the past few months. Combined with my super speed and strength, I should be quite a handful. May I practice on you, friend?

I'm counting the Saturdays until I don't have to go to 8am class anymore. Only 5 more to go. Then I apply to the RN program and wait. I finally picked up my CSULB diploma last week. It's sitting here on my desk. I'll be pimping that out this summer to look for new work. Time will tell which path I actually take several months from now.

I'm still considering cutting back my volunteer time with ministry. There are some things I need to take care and other things that I want to explore. I wouldn't be leaving ministry, just decreasing my time in leadership. It would have to take something monumental or inspirational to change my tune. For now, this is where I stand.

Sidenote: God's humor is back in effect, this time in HFYA. Ask Fish, he knows the deal.

M7 is back in effect this week. Holler.

No comments: