I've already talked to some of you that have been longing for a sort of spiritual revival. Our individual walks go back 7-8 years, so we've seen each other's journeys over that time. There was a time when we are all on the same page, and it was good. It may never be exactly the same as it was in the past, but it can still be good in the future.
What can we do? There's no single solution. Each person must figure out what worked before and apply it now. It may need modification to accommodate current situations. The important thing is that we make the initial effort to make something happen. And who knows, maybe He'll meet us halfway?
Fortunately, I know what it will take for me to recharge. But I know that it's in His hands. No need to worry about me, my friends. It's just a lackluster period right now. In the meantime, I'm still the local man-of-steel. I'm always around when needed. Just holler.
Monday, February 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment