Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Congratulations...

...to one of my best, long-time superfriends. Elliot is now engaged to Jenny! I'm very happy for both of them. They are a fine couple with matching abilities. Feel free to send them a MySpace shoutout. Elliot and Jenny, this Bud's for you!
click -> Elliot @ MySpace
click -> Jenny @ MySpace
~~~~~~~
As some of you know, I have class on Saturday mornings 8am-3pm. As you would expect, it's a total drag. I'd rather be sleeping in. But it's a sacrifice for the near future. Many of the gals in class are from last semester, so they know that I'm the current ace.

I'm one of the few guys in Human Physiology. Being a Saturday class, there's a bunch of married gals and single moms. There's this one girl I might wanna holler at. I said "might". But when I try to work with her, the married gals and single moms usually ask me for help. Blocked.

I start TUE/THUR evening classes tonight at Harbor College. I hope to find more amusement there. It makes the time go by faster. After this semester, I can apply to programs everywhere. I'm stoked about that. Just a few more months to go and I'm set.
~~~~~~~
Thanks, friends, for visiting here. Extra thanks for taking the time to comment. You are good people and you will be very well-protected by me and 3 other friends. Have a nice day.

No comments: