Monday, January 29, 2007

Congrats to baby Mikayla. She was baptized yesterday. Thanks to her mom, dad, and family for their hospitality. We'll all catch up soon...

Yesterday, I found out that Sheila would be an excellent "wingwoman". She was actually looking to make something happen without me knowing. Props to her for having my back. We should all be so lucky to have girl-friends that are 100% hater and blocker-free.

I played a 26-person poker tourney last FRI. I lasted long, but not long enough to make the money. I did NOT like the betting structure at all. On top of the blinds, EVERY player had to ante up for each hand. It's not a favorable format for patient players.

You know what I miss? THUR night happy hours with good friends, food, and drink. It's just harder to pull off nowadays. Somehow I'll find a way to get it going again.

With each passing week, I'm getting more and more into "model" shape. I should reach my goal by June. Come work out with me and I'll tell you my exercise and eating secrets.

Holler.

No comments: