Thursday, September 27, 2007

I know this is long overdue, but I want to give a belated birthday shout out to my old friend, Elliot. He's the only guy around that I can claim as an elementary school buddy. And if you haven't been keeping up with current events, he is engaged to be married. There's no one else I'd rather "mark out" to old WCW/nWo clips to than with him. Elliot, this Bud's for you.

Today, THURS, may prove to be an adventure. I'll be attending that RN advisement session. I hope I'm virtually in the program. I hope it's just formalities from here on in. Big celebration to follow if I'm correct.

Then it's off to M7 practice. The band is back to work. It'll be good to jam again. But we do need to iron out some band business as well. We have a month to get up to speed to put on a good show. Although we're not booked as "headliners" this year, I have a feeling we'll still get huge pop because of the songs we'll play. Stay tuned.

Well, if practice goes okay and I'm not tired, me and Batman may head to Incahoots. My friend from Kappa Psi Epsilon, who is also the current president, invited me to party with them. I still feel a little uneasy going to KYE stuff, for obvious reasons. We'll see how the night goes.

Smallville Season 7 premiere tonight on the CW.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks, man! Did you catch the season premiere of Family Guy last Sunday? They did an all Star Wars episode. In case you missed it check it out on YouTube. Hopefully it's still there.